Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ed Schultz calls Laura Ingraham "slut" on air

According to The Daily Caller (as called to my attention by Feo Amante) mega-asshole radio and TV personality Ed Schultz has called competing radio talk host Laura Ingraham a "slut" during his broadcast. Not once, but twice. Click here for the details.

I admit to getting many laughs from Laura Ingraham when her show aired here in the Seattle area during a time I was driving in the car, so I am irked. Even if I didn't like Ingraham, Schultz's comment is uncalled for.

But I take solace in the fact that Ed Schultz will get the same treatment that Don "nappy-haired hoes" Imus got from the media establishment.

What? You're saying I shouldn't hold my breath, because there's one standard for the Obamunists and another standard for the rest of us? And that it's okay to call a woman a slut so long as she's not an " oppressed minority"? Oh. You're probably right.

Ed Schultz, being a dumb-ass

No comments:

Post a Comment