Friday, October 22, 2010

'150 Movies You (Should Die Before You) See' on sale now!

Although the official release date for my book about a bunch of movies to stay away from for a range of different reasons isn't until November, it is already on sale at Amazon.com, at roughly 30% off cover-price!


The Amazon listing even gives you an opportunity to get a real preview of the book by clicking on the cover image with the "Look Inside" label. The Table of Content, index, and a handful of pages can be viewed. Go take a look! And if you decide to pick up a copy, my cats and I thank you! They need kitty litter, and I need a new pair of shoes!






(And I really DO review both the original and remake of "Attack of the Giant Leeches". That is not an error on the ToC. And yes, someone DID remake "Attack of the Giant Leeches". And the remake is WORSE than the original.)

No comments:

Post a Comment