Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Does it take one to know one?

I've watched this clip twice. Oliver Stone, noted anti-Semite and admirer of murderous dictators like Hitler, Stalin, and Mao, states that conservative commentator Sarah Palin is a moron. He then seems to goes onto claim that those who supported equal rights for women--including the right to vote--in the 1920s were somehow also morons. 

Is that really what he said? I can't tease any other meaning out of his statement, but I also can't believe my ears. Watch and let me know what you think. (Especially you liberals out there, who are fond of telling the world how smart you are. Perhaps even in the Reply section. What exactly was Stone trying to say with his blather? Because from where I sit, he sounded like a moron.)



Maybe when Oliver Stone is done showing us all how Hitler was just a scape-goat for corrupt American/Jewish insterests, he will make a documentary series about how the Nineteenth Amendment to the Constitution was a bad thing. I'm sure his pal Ahmadinejad would agree with him.

(By the way, I don't necessarily disagree with Stone on Sarah Palin. But this does seem to be a case of the kettle calling the pot black.)

No comments:

Post a Comment